Our EOS Implementers are skilled, smart, and experienced, but we’re not experts in every aspect of business. Fortunately, we don’t pretend to be. In fact, we’ve gotten really good at knowing when clients need help that’s outside our wheelhouse. That’s why we’ve partnered with special services experts who can take your business to the next level.
Our team can help you:
- Acquire new talent that's a perfect fit for your organization
- Get your financials in order to start creating positive cash flow
- Explore corporate development or selling your company
- Manage your personal wealth to build a secure future
- Clarify your brand message and develop powerful content
When you work with a Crews Consulting Group specialist, you get access to top advisors who we trust completely. These folks are the best at what they do—but more than that, they are passionate about their work and care deeply about their clients. Each team member has offerings that are designed for entrepreneurs and small businesses like yours.
Your business is only as good as its people. Most companies deal with too many people problems—hiring difficulties, communication struggles, and even conflict within their own leadership. And when your team isn’t operating at 100%, every other aspect of your business suffers.
Personality profiles are an important tool to help you address interpersonal issues and inspire your team to reach its full potential. We use the DiSC® Profile—considered the gold standard of behavioral assessments—to identify employees’ strengths, find areas for improvement, and measure behaviors and motivators.
Assessments allow you to:
- Improve communication between employees
- Help your team understand each other's work styles
- Reduce unhealthy conflict and ego clashes
- Help tailor an individual's role to their specific skillset
- Provide insights during the interview process
If you want to increase your insights and use your team more effectively, let us facilitate your assessment process. Together we’ll identify your goals, select the best profiles for your employees, and help you interpret the results. And our DiSC® assessments cost as little as $40: a price you won’t find anywhere else.